, Sheikh Zayed Road South
On opposite Business Bay Metro Station (Dubai to Abu Dhabi direction)
Phone: +97143884111 Toll Free: 800-STD (800783) Mobile: 0503821800 firstname.lastname@example.org
HIV Testing: Convenient & Confidential HIV Early Detection Tests
HIV tests: ELISA HIV antigen & antibody, HIV RNA PCR, HIV Proviral DNA
STD Tests & Treatment* (Herpes, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Hepatitis, Genital Wart)
Sexual Health Checkup after risky exposure, even when no symptoms. Premarital / Annual Sexual Health Tests.
Same day result (for samples collected before 12 noon; excluding culture and PCR tests)
Assured privacy. Prior appointment not necessary. Results by phone or email.
Nonjudgmental staff. Specialty clinic, never crowded.
Private clinic: Serving Expats and Tourists, as well.
Sexual Health Care Solutions under one roof
& Hepatitis medication, Contraception, Counseling
Preparation for STD tests:
- Fasting is NOT required. Urine test is a part of STD screen.
Please come to the clinic without voiding urine for at least 1 hour.
- Initial stream of urine (beginning part of urination) is important for STD
- STD tests are best done before starting antibiotics. If you are on
antibiotic, inform the doctor.
- Discuss the nature of sex with the doctor. Some STDs are tested regionally. For example, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea tested in genitalia will not reveal these infections in throat or rectum.
- Relevant sites should be tested independently based on the nature of the exposure.
Medical news section is not intended to provide advice on diagnosis or treatment.
papilloma virus–related cancer of Oro-pharynx: Persistence of HPV 16 after
treatment indicates the risk of recurrence of cancer. Report
Trichomonas vaginalis infection causes prostate cancer? The
jury is still out. Report
Active Sex Life: Age
is no bar. Report
Social media triggering an explosion in sexually transmitted
infections: Myth or Reality? BMJ
Blog 23 July 2015
Do people underestimate the risks in non-penetrative sexual
practices and overestimate the protection from latex barriers? Report
HIV Test STDs Clinic Herpes H P V Genital Wart Hepatitis B Hepatitis C Syphilis Gonorrhea N G U Chlamydia Trichomoniasis Bacterial vaginosis U T I L G V